Using the Membership Fund
As an ASF member you can apply for financial support from our Membership Fund to implement minor projects, cover traveling costs, do a pilot-study etc. To apply the activity should be in line with ASF’s overall vision.
Example of activities that can get support from the Membership Fund are:
To think about:
- Apply in advance! Applications have to be approved by the Board at a Board Meeting.
- Financial support can not be paid until the receipts are sent to ASF.
- A report is expected after the activity has been completed.
To include in the application:
- The applicant’s name and contact information (address, telephone and e-mail)
- Description of the activities
- Implementation Plan (timetable and any monitoring activities)
- Cost estimation (specified as detailed as possible)
- Requested reimbursement
- Motivation as to why ASF should grant the activity according to the ASF vision.